We always keep the Turnitin plugin up to date. Here are the latest updates:
- Students can now ‘view digital receipt’ after submitting an assignment to Turnitin
- NEW! Turnitin Assignment Plugin on Moodle 2014
- Turnitin Scheduled Maintenance – Saturday 26th July 17:00 – 05:00 (Sunday 27th July)
- Turnitin now supports Excel
- Turnitin now supports Powerpoint
Moodle Direct V2 User Manuals:
Turnitin Road Map and new features
Turnitin instructors are able to post new ideas for product features, vote on existing suggestions, and check the progress of upcoming releases for Turnitin.
To access the Road Map, you will need to create a Turnitin web-based account:
- Navigate to: http://www.turnitinuk.com/
- Click on ‘Create Account’ (top right hand side)
- Once you have an account, log in to the web site and click on the Roadmap link (top right hand side)
All Turnitin services and related websites (Turnitin, OriginalityCheck, GradeMark, PeerMark) may be unavailable for use during scheduled maintenance times. Times for these scheduled maintenance windows are the first and third Saturdays of each month, 3pm – 7pm BST
An announcement will appear inside Turnitin in advance of when the system will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance.
For more information about Scheduled Maintenance Times please click here.