We are currently running Moodle 3.0 with the Adaptable theme.
Here’s the latest updates about the system:
- Staff – Moodle End of Year/Rollover Process – Summer 2017
- Moodle – Preparing for Spring: course checklist and student access (Staff)
- Staff – Moodle End of Year/Rollover Process – Summer 2016
- Students – Moodle End of Year/Rollover Process – Summer 2016
- New Moodle Tool – Progress Bar Block (Staff)
Rollover (last updated summer 2016)
Information for Students:
Moodle ‘end of year’ process and access to courses. Click here for details about what is happening and when.
Information for Staff:
- Please refrain from renovating your current Moodle sites (unless you have requested a copy of the site to work in) until they have been copied over to the new Moodle platform for the coming academic year 2016-2017.
Current Moodle sites become ‘archive’ sites and remain accessible to current students during the remainder of their course. For further advice see: Moodle Archive Sites: What are They and Why have Them?
- Moodle ‘end of year’ process and access to courses. Click here for details about what is happening and when.
- Moodle Administration – preparation for the new academic year 2016
To ensure that students are enrolled onto the correct modules at the start of the academic year, let us know of any changes that we should be aware of. If you wish to request a new Moodle site, update the details for an existing one, or set up / update a Moodle Meta Course arrangement then please contact us.