The Reader automatically feeds all published posts from all student blogs and the class blog into the dashboard of every user attached to My Class so that you and your students can easily read and comment on each others’ posts.
Reading other students posts
1. Login to eporfolios.roehampton.ac.uk. Select your eportfolio site and go to Dashboard > Reader.
2. Click on My Class.
3. Click on Read More if you want to read the full post.
This displays the full post and allows you to select from the following options;
- Add New Comment – allows you to add a comment to the post from inside your dashboard.
- The forward and back arrows allow you to scroll to the next or previous student post or comment. This makes reading on a mobile device easy.
Commenting on Posts
Commenting on a post is as simple as:
1. Click on Read More.
2. Add your comment.
3. Click Post Comment.
To view and approve comments added to your post
- You can find the comments by going to your Dashboard and clicking on the Comments link on the left hand side.
- If you are happy with the comments you can approve them by hovering over the comment with your cursor and clicking approve.