For support with learning technologies such as Moodle and Turnitin, please contact the Moodle Helpdesk. Please provide as much information about your issue as you can!
Students studying at the following locations please contact Partnerships moodle support:
- QAHE Central London, Birmingham or Manchester
- Aventis Singapore
- Global College Cyprus
- IRIE! dance theatre
- Catherine of Siena College
- Boarding Schools’ Association
- Froebel Certificate
- NEXT Campus Sri Lanka
Monday – Friday (excl public holidays)
9am – 2pm
4pm – 5pm
- For Logging in/Password Problems (University of Roehampton staff and students only) follow this advice.
- For Moodle and Turnitin and other learning technologies, call the Moodle Support desk
+44 20 8392 5006
If you are contacting us out of hours please leave voicemail and we will get back to you.
Write to us
- Moodle Support online help form
click on the Question Mark icon (bottom right of page)
We are located on the first floor of the library.
Staff wishing to meet someone in person for advice or training on using a specific tool or technology in their academic practice, please contact your Department’s eLearning Adviser directly. Details provided on our About Us page.